Computational Chemistry and Molecular Modeling
Cheminformatics, virtual screening and molecular modeling
- Computer-Aided Drug Design (CADD)
- Chemo- and bioinformatics
- Virtual screening
- Ligand-based Drug Design (LBDD)
- Structure-based Drug Design (SBDD)
- Fragment-based Drug Design (FBDD)
- Compound library design
- Active site identification
In Medicinal Chemistry research, we are working with a broadly experienced team on all biomolecular targets from any gene family in any therapeutic area. Our expertise ranges…
High quality library design requires chemical creativity and profound synthesis knowledge to achieve the highest possible molecular diversity. Our efficient production process reduces…
Great impact on medicinal chemistry and the overall drug discovery project
At Taros we typically follow a multidimensional optimization (MDO) concept to avoid sequential testing and to address key issues in parallel and multi-objective screening cascades as early as possible, preventing optimization dead-ends and saving costs. The MDO concept allows us to assess in silico molecular properties and to prioritize molecular designs according to their highest likelihood of becoming successful clinical candidate molecules.
- Our computational scientists always collaborate closely with our medicinal chemists as well as external partners and clients to solve project challenges and reduce project timelines.
- Our proprietary project management software TarosGate® allows our scientist and clients to jointly analyse data and thereby provides support for informed selection of the next steps in the project.
- We have a profound IT infrastructure which supports our cheminformatics and molecular modeling activities.
As a leading CRO in Europe, Taros provides comprehensive drug discovery chemistry services for large Pharma and Biotech corporations as well as for Research Institutes and Academia
Our experienced chemists practice a pragmatic culture and customer-centric approach in order to exceed project expectations and, despite challenges, bridge very narrow timelines. They are trained to consider economic, safety and ecological boundaries and conditions laid out for all stages of the project.