Custom synthesis for industrial and academic R&D
Complex, multi-step or enantioselective custom synthesis for industrial or research applications is our core competency. We pride ourselves on a 20 year track record of success in supporting the diverse industries with their chemistry and innovation challenges. Our scientists specialize in organic and organometallic synthesis including polymers, from lab to pilot quantities. Taros provides a customer-centric and flexible contract synthesis model with diverse services:
- Reverse-engineering and custom synthesis of commercial products or key raw materials
- Generation of new IP and patent validation services within contract synthesis
- Reference substances and standards, tracers, PET-ligands etc.
- Stable isotopically labelled compounds
- Metabolites and impurities
- Steroid and Vitamin D Synthesis
- Carbohydrate synthesis
- Fine & specialty chemicals (additives like photoinitiators, OLED chemicals, etc.)
- Custom monomers and polymers (polymeric dispersions)
- Complex dyestuff (diazo, textile, indicator, holographic, photo & security)
- We are transforming your ideas into products
- From early discoveries and R&D chemistry in the laboratory to pilot scale for your application testing
- Always considering economic and safety boundaries and conditions laid out for all stages of the project
- We are running our own state-of-the-art pilot plant facility
in Asia with access to a broad supplier network
- Providing samples of your compounds and specialties
in pilot scale for your extended application testing
- Large-scale synthesis and custom manufacturing opportunities
Analytical chemistry and
- Providing analytical services and quality control for your purpose
- Several spectroscopic methods available, including NMR, FT-IR, UV/VIS, etc.
- Calorimetric methods to monitor processes at every stage of the project
Frequently Asked Questions – Get more insights on our services
Toggle content goes here, click edit button to change this text.
As a leading contract research organization in discovery chemistry and custom synthesis, Taros provides comprehensive solutions to meet our clients’ needs from diverse branches and applications
Our experienced chemists practice a pragmatic culture and customer-centric approach in order to exceed project expectations and, despite challenges, bridge very narrow timelines. They are trained to consider economic, safety and ecological boundaries and conditions laid out for all stages of the project.